Welcome to this page, introducing my (so far!) one woman indie game studio!
I have just taken the first baby-steps:
- I thought about how I can be most creative and productive, and what stuff I want to make.
- I considered that otters hold hands when they sleep, to not drift apart from each other. (Hence the name of my endeavour.)
- I met with a representative from Malta Enterprise who gave me advice on how to start, given my goals. He helped me make an initial road map, and will help me set register as a ‘sole trader’ next week.
- I registered the domain otter-play.com
- I am right now making this site, and writing this post 🙂
It is so liberating to continuously realise that I can do things my own way.
If I want to write informally like this I can! If I want to make watercolour business cards , instead of printing normal business cards to give to ppl at GDC next week, I can!
Here, in this blog, I will write notes about my journey starting out as an indie developer. Wish me luck 🙂
Mirjam, 22 Feb 2015